Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gorjuss Girl Scenery


Last week I told you I took Michelle Zindorfs brayer classes. So I thought I would incorporate her style with my style. She said she wasn't into cutsie which I so am. So I used my Gorjuss Girls and I made a scene with her. I showed my mom yesterday and she was already trying to figure out which holiday was next so I could make her one haha. Anyways I hope you like her... You can view Michelle's blog here he has some great cards with tutorials also.... The Gorjuss girl is by Sugar Nellies which can be bought at Funky Kits.

4 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

WOWZA Wendy...the class sure paid off!! This is outstanding, absolutely gorgeous!! Need to try those brayers!!! LOL
You should be very proud of yourself coz you did this brilliantly!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

Wendy, you did a great job incorporating your style with Michelle's.technique. Sylvia, your classmate

Kathy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!! Wow love this and the layout is brilliant!!
:)Kathy

Cathy said...

This is stunning!! I love this and the layout is beautiful!! I'm going to have to dust off my brayer!!!

Hugs, Cathy