Saturday, June 27, 2009

Soft Pencil - House Digital Stamps


Here is a card I made with an image from Soft Pencil. Isn't she just too cute. Card was colored mostly with pencils and some areas copics. I also added Stickles to the tree for some little shine and some flowers I had laying around... Hope everyone has a great weekend. It is pouring here but that is ok because we definately need the rain. Tonight is my Monday so I work anyways lol. We are going to see the new Transformers movie in an hour. It looks great...

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Wendalyn, I love what you have done with these images. It's amazing how different the projects look even though we had the same images. hugs Shelle

Elizabeth P said...

Very beautiful card Wendy!

Maureen said...

You did such an awesome job with this!! Love how you used all the images and that patterned paper is the perfect background!