Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another High Hopes




I had to show you this card before I called it a night. I've been busy filling out papers all day for my daughter to go to school. Almost felt like I was in school again just filling these out all day. Wow there is alot involved. Tests and applications etc etc...


Anyways this is a High Hopes stamp I have which btw they are having another new release on July 4th I heard it straight from Tina's mouth. She said it extends the last release or that they worked off it something like that so can't wait. I just placed another huge order. This stamp is sooo cute isn't it. I watercolored this and made it 3d by 3 layers. Iadded some diecuts from quickutz - bandaid. Even a little doctor charm at the bottom. Also sewed on it.


Hope everyone is having a great week and will post another card tomorrow.



No comments: