Friday, June 13, 2008

Sandra Knuck - Cornish Heritage Farms




Here is another Gorgeous stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. They have the Thomas Kinkade series and my understanding they will be getting more of these also. Sandra Knuck she is an artist for dolls and plates and paintings. I believe majority of them are kids. This one was done Majestic Blue Versafine which versafine is my favorite nonsmearing ink. However I have not had any lucky using it on Vellum it always smears even being heatset. But great on cardstock as you can see the lines are very detail. I mostly use black but got the blue for this stamp.


I only colored the Water in my copics a blue, and then the fleshtone and hair. I used stickles on the water. I also sewed around the edges and added flowers which also have stickles on with some generic rhinestone beads. Background has a piece that is embossed with my cuttlebug. Gorgeous stamp i can't wait for more to be released in the future.


No comments: