Saturday, June 21, 2008

Friends and Family




I bought this card this past release from Papertrey Ink. I just love their stuff. They are getting quite the selection of cardstock built up in gorgeous colors. I prefer theirs over SU. Its thicker.


This card is done with their set. I made parts of it 3d. Verse also comes with that I put on the inside. Colored with Copic markers. Paper is Crate.


Tonight is my Monday Night and I go back to work which I am not looking forward to. It use to be we were slow at night but now we are supporting the UK also as they closed down their area and they don't take phone calls so we now do theirs. There is only me and one other who has only been there a couple weeks so still has a long time before he is trained in. Makes me want days off even more now LOL.... Have a great weekend.


No comments: