Saturday, June 7, 2008

Diecut Monkey Card




Wow it's definately been a long week. I have been busy with graduation and moving rooms in the house. I bought my husband an AC single room unit on Friday cause my sons old room which is now my husbands office is too warm with his 4 pc's in it. So we monkeyed with this thing for 5 hours until I said we need to bring it back and exchange it for a different one. It sounded like an airplane engine. New one took us 10 minutes to install and worked fine. It is like an icebox in there now.


Yesterday was my first day this week to make cards all day. Which felt good to just relax. Today I am going to help unpack my son and then get ready for work again. Those days go by way too fast that is for sure.


Well Archivers came out with 10 new Exclusive Quickutz dies. I ended up liking 4 of them. This palm tree is one of them. I stitched the edges of the leaves and added rhinestones for coconuts. The monkey is watercolored on Fabriano Cold press cardstock which is my favorite. It's spendy but the best place to buy is Dick Blick ONLINE don't get from in the store if you have one cause it is like double the price. I always make my watercolored cards 3d too if at all possible. This one is the face and feet are 3d. I stitched along the edges of the card also. The inside of the card you can see i also decorate. I almost forgot to add the monkey is from High Hopes. Link on side


Hope everyone is having a great weekend.


No comments: