Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happiness



I had tons of problems with my PC this weekend so couldn't post anything. I downloaded a Trojan somewhere that kept replicating itself. My husband who is an IT guy worked on it hours and it replicated itself 66 times. Finally we just formatted and reinstalled everything. Luckily I have always kept pictures and stuff on external drives so I didn't lose anything just a matter of getting everything going again.


Then my daughter who just graduated her truck broke down. She spent $180 to fix a starter that had nothing wrong with it. So now we are taking her down tomorrow and co signing a loan so she can get something newer. It's been one thing after another this weekend.


Here is a Penny Black card I did the other night. It's mostly done in copics and i sewed along the edges and added lots and lots of glitter.


No comments: