Thursday, June 19, 2008

As promised another card




I know I said I would post another card tonight. I couldn't get motivated to make much today. I am not like some people and can just pull out some stamps and go to town. I actually need a feeling for a card or a stamp set until I can decide what to do with it. This is a new stamp from Impression Obsession which I buy them UM and I just love them and great price for UM.


This again is watercolored which I am in love with doing LOL. I used 3 different colored browns on the owl. I added but its hard to see in the picture tons of clear rhinestones to his belly and green for the eyes. You can see it up close though. I distressed the edges and found some great shimmery cardstock to match and of course sewed the edges.


We took my son to go see the Incredible Hulk tonight. It was a very good movie definately worth seeing if you like Marvel shows.

No comments: