Friday, July 4, 2008

ElzyBells Cards













Ok I finally got to take some pictures of these this morning when everyone woke up. We are in the process of doing some moving around in rooms and my lightbox is in my sons room currently so I can't take pictures when he is sleeping.

If you click on the picture you will be able to see the detail more. The first picture is all the new Elzybells stamps I got yesterday. Lots huh. The gray one's on there are her personalized stamps which are only available till the end of the month. I am definately placing another order for them. But I pretty much bought all her cat and dog stamps I believe I forgot one.
The first card is watercolored done on Fabriano paper. The stamp is called "In the Dog House" I made it 3d of course as all my cards. I embossed the edges and added stickles to make them glittery. Also its hard to see but I emboss most of my stuff in black. The paper is misc I had I believe its from the Pets DCWV stack. Next I embossed a strip of brown because I couldn't decide on what else to add to this card. I pulled out my Quickutz dog prints and used the outsides for the outside of the card. The inside pieces for the inside of the card which all my cards I almost always do the inside also. I sewed along the edges. Each diecut is embossed also.
Next card is a called "Cat Window" from Elzybells isn't it cute. Its hard to see in the picture but I actually stamped this image 4x. One time for the curtains and then the next layer is Transparency so it looks like an actual window in person. Next layer is the window frame and shelf which i cut out the windows and glued on top the transparency. Last layer is the flower pot, flower and cat. The background is made up of 2 different kinds of cardstock which you can see I sewed. The flowers and brads I believe are prima I am not positive. Inside of the card is sewn alos.
Last but not least is a stamp from Elzybells called "How'd you do?" isn't it just way too cute. I started out with Fabriano cardstock and then stamped a tree from Magnolia's which by the way is in Sweden and I order from them all the time never a problem. They have a new release coming out on Saturday I think she said. Great background type items to add to cards for scenes. Ok then I watercolored the tree and each leaf and then added stickles to some of the leaves to make them stand out. I watercolored the little puppy he is in 2 layers and then the worm which i added lacquer to the worm and to the puppies nose. The saying is one of Papertreys which I am not positive which set as mine are all kinda tossed together on pages. I used my SU flower punch and then the bee is an brad. Not sure on the ribbon just some I had laying around.
Ok I hope you enjoyed these cards if I have time will post more later.
Have a GREAT 4th of JULY!!!!







No comments: