Friday, July 4, 2008

Yet another Elzybells






Here are a couple more Elzybells cards I made today. I love how they turned out especially the Get Well doggy one.


Doggy Get Well one i used prisma's and gamsol. I stamped 3 of the doggy stamp one being on the background paper. I sewed a piece of the background paper on the bottom. Embellishments are Cuttlebug flowers, Rhinestone brads and Get Well Soon Diecut which is bosskut but i use my cuttlebug to cut them out. Lacquer on puppy's nose to make it look wet. I decorated the inside also with the flowers.

THe Kitty in the garden card is Copics and added stickles to the flowers which I made parts 3d. Friend diecut is bosskut also. Then i embossed vellum and sewed it on and added a couple buttons.

Hope everyone had a fabulous 4th. I just made cards all day and took the dogs for a walk. Now I am bringing my son and a friend to go get some icecream... YUMMY.

No comments: