Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rubbernecker - Mouse




Isn't this stamp too cute its from Rubbernecker stamps. I just love them. I stamp and emboss them on Fabriano cardstock which I am almost out of. I need to order some soon. And then I did a couple layers. I watercolored it with Peerless watercolors. I just ordered 2 more limited collections. I just love them things. Very easy to use and they work fabulous. I almost forgot do you like the trim on this card. It has little fuzzy type spots on it. This is a new release from May Arts its great I got like 5 different colored rolls of it.
I started my work out today at Lifetime fitness. I just used the treadmill. There was too many people there this morning when I got off work. I did it 40 minutes and was funny when I got off to leave I felt like all the way to the locker room I was still on the treadmill. LOL I am going to force myself to go every day whether I am there for an hour or just to take a hot tub. I need to get in a routine. I find it to easy to say I will do it tomorrow. I am horrible like that. I also ran to JCpenneys today as they were having a huge get rid of all their summer clothes sale. I didn't buy any clothes since I want to lose some more weight but I did come home with two gorgeous pairs of shoes haha... I have so many shoes and sandals I think I could open my own store haha.
I got to leave for work in another hour and then I have tonight and tomorrow night off. I am hoping on my High Hopes will come early in the week. Oh i have to show you the little PC i have coming just to surf the net while i watch TV. I currently have a laptop from Dell its an XPS but the battery hasn't worked forever and its heavy. So i bought this baby one just for sitting on the couch and vegging.
Its called a ASUS EEE PC 900 - They are selling these cheaper than normal as they just got a new model in but it has Windows XP on it. Also there is wireless and webcam and holders for media cards. I only got the 16g one but you can get one's with smaller harddrives. I figure it is just for surfing and making pictures. It has 3 USB drives on it too I believe. Check out this link ASUS EEE PC 900. And its only like 8 inches by 9 inches big.

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is so adorable, I like that you also show the inside of the cards, thanks for sharing.