Friday, July 25, 2008

Penny Black - Doggy Scooter




Thought I would post another card tonight since I am a horrible blogger when i work. This is a Penny Black stamp which I bought at HM Stamps which btw the new Christmas ones are posted on his site now I do believe for Penny Black. I spent probably over $100 yesterday in new one's and then the same today when they posted the discontinued ones. You got to love those cute little animals though.


This doggy was done on Paper Trey Ink Basic White cardstock and then I embossed it black. I made parts of it 3d - I watercolored with my Peerless Watercolors the doggy and lacquered his eyes. I did the scooter in copics. The little saying is A Muse. The cardstock is Basic Grey. And the metal hardware is Stampin Up.


1 comment:

Becky said...

O how adorable, love this guy :), and love what you did with him, love the inside of the card also, which I seem to have problems with.