Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sugar Nellies - Elisabeth Bell Snowman




Isn't this card just adorable. It was done in copics and added glitter to the snowman. Stitched the background and made parts of it 3d - I just love these little stamps. Elisabeth Bell is this artist and she did this sketch for Sugar Nellies. She is also going to be doing stamps for Whiff of Joy. I can hardly wait. The sentiment is one of Papertrey Inks. I don't remember which set it came out of as I split mine all up.


Its been warm here this week but I would rather have warm than snow so it's all good.


Hope everyone is having a great week...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love them very much .You are so great .

SugarBells said...

Oh. Wow! This is gorgeous, Wendalyn!!

I love your Honey & Pip cards so much! Please see them featured in the Honey & Pip Cards gallery on my art website. ;)

*Big Hugs!!*

Elisabeth xx