Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wedding Day - Flourishes




Hope everyone is enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having. Well at least here in Minnesota its been beautiful lately.


Tonight I made a card that I fell in love with as it was coming together. This one is a stamp from Flourishes that I bought a couple months ago. I have been moving all my clear stamps to the acrylic pages too and ran into it last night and thought I needed to ink it up.


Anyways I stamped 3 images one on Stardream paper and 2 on Papertrey white cardstock. I colored it in copics. I just noticed I didn't add any blush to her cheeks so I am gonna do that later. I pieced the white stardream image for her dress so it's shimmery. I then cut out on of the veils on the other stamped image and colored that. I outlined it in a very light blue so it looks transparent and colored her hair and then added stickles to it. Very pretty isn't it. Next I couldn't find any wedding paper in my mounds of paper so thought maybe I need to make my own in that case. I took a piece of vellum and then the Damask background also from Flourishes and stamped it with SU craft white ink and then put embossing powder over it. You got to be careful because it will burn very easy making your image look not so nice. I hate how vellum looks when taped to cardstock so I sewed it. Kinda tricky since i didn't have anything holding it down besides my hand as I was sewing it. I added a tag and some ring charms to the ribbon also for the extra something special.


Let me know what you think.... Have a great evening and I will post another card tomorrow.


No comments: